Sources of Price Decline in Computer Processors : Selected Electronic Components
In: Price Measurements and Their Uses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1989. "Task Force Report: Major Conclusions," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 4(4).
- Anonymous, 1989. "Secretary/Treasurer'S Report: 1988," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- anonymous, 1989. "Change in reporting requirements," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-19.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Saea Editor'S Report, February 1989," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Schreyer, 2001. "Information And Communication Technology And The Measurement Of Volume Output And Final Demand - A Five-Country Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 339-376.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Nomura, Koji, 2005. "The industry origins of Japanese economic growth," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 482-542, December.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1998. "Measurement of retail output and the retail revolution," Working Papers 98-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Norsworthy, J. R. & Tsai, Diana H., 1999. "The role of service quality and capital technology in telecommunication regulation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 127-145, July.
- Bruce T. Grimm & Brent R. Moulton & David B. Wasshausen, 2005.
"Information-Processing Equipment and Software in the National Accounts,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 363-402
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce T. Grimm & Brent R. Moulton & David B. Wasshausen, 2002. "Information Processing Equipment and Software in the National Accounts," BEA Papers 0020, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .