The Mark III International Transmission Model: Specification
In: The International Transmission of Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Darby, Michael R, 1975. "The Financial and Tax Effects of Monetary Policy on Interest Rates," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 266-276, June.
- Feige, Edgar L & Pearce, Douglas K, 1976. "Economically Rational Expectations: Are Innovations in the Rate of Inflation Independent of Innovations in Measures of Monetary and Fiscal Policy?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 499-522, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wallace E. Huffman & James R. Lothian, 1984.
"The Gold Standard and the Transmission of Business Cycles, 1833-1932,"
NBER Chapters,in: A Retrospective on the Classical Gold Standard, 1821-1931, pages 455-512
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Lothian, J. R., 1984. "The Gold Standard and the Transmission of Business Cycles, 1833-1932," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11001, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Crowder, William J., 1996. "The international convergence of inflation rates during fixed and floating exchange rate regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 551-575, August.
- Michael R. Darby & James Lothian, 1989. "The International Transmission of Inflation Afloat," NBER Chapters,in: Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz, pages 203-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "Money, the Rate of Devaluation and Interest Rates in a Semi-Open Economy: Columbia 1986-1982," UCLA Economics Working Papers 316, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lothian, James R. & Huffman, Wallace E., 1984. "The Gold Standard And The Transmission Of Business Cycles: 1833-1933," ISU General Staff Papers 198401010800001135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .