Comment on "How Do Laffer Curves Differ Across Countries?"
In: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12639.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12639||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fadinger, Harald, 2011.
"Productivity differences in an interdependent world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 221-232, July.
- Fadinger, Harald, 2008. "Productivity Differences in an Interdependent World," MPRA Paper 7603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1419-1497 Elsevier.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A global view of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 849, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "Global View of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," Working Papers 203, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.