Estimates of the Cost of Capital Relevant for Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty
In: Determinants of Investment Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Jacob, Marcus, 2010. "Culture, agency costs, and dividends," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 321-339, September.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang-Meier, Winifred & Freeman, Mark C., 2015. "Aggregate dividends and consumption smoothing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 324-335.
- Nishant B. Labhane, 2019. "Dividend Policy Decisions in India: Standalone Versus Business Group-Affiliated Firms," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 20(1), pages 133-150, February.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Correia da Silva, Luis, 2005.
"When do German firms change their dividends?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 375-399, March.
- Correia Da Silva, L. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "When do German Firms Change their Dividends?," Discussion Paper 2002-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Correia Da Silva, L. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "When do German Firms Change their Dividends?," Other publications TiSEM c2343cc2-8f25-496b-9953-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Fuller, Kathleen P., 2003. "The impact of informed trading on dividend signaling: a theoretical and empirical examination," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 385-407, September.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Tommaso Oliviero & Tommaso Hyun Song Shin, 2020. "Low price-to-book ratios and bank dividend payout policies," BIS Working Papers 907, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pantelis Longinidis & Panagiotis Symeonidis, 2013. "Corporate Dividend Policy Determinants: Intelligent Versus A Traditional Approach," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 111-139, April.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2015.
"Abatement Technology and the Environment–Growth Nexus with Education,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 297-318, July.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2011. "Abatement Technology and the Environment-Growth Nexus with Education," Working Papers 2011.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2011. "Abatement technology and the environment-growth nexus with education," Working Papers hal-00570312, HAL.
- Thomas McCluskey & Aoife Broderick & Amanda Boyle & Bruce Burton & David Power, 2010. "Evidence on Irish financial analysts' and fund managers' views about dividends," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 80-99, June.
- Karel Janda, 2019. "Earnings Stability and Peer Company Selection for Multiple Based Indirect Valuation," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 69(1), pages 37-75, February.
- Robert E.G. Nigol, 1992. "The Dividend Puzzle: An Australian Solution?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 1(4), pages 42-55, November.
- Clemens Sialm, 2009. "Tax Changes and Asset Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1356-1383, September.
- Poterba, James M & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984.
"New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1397-1415, December.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence A. Summers, 1984. "New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends," Working papers 338, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "New Evidence that Taxes Affect the Valuation of Dividends," NBER Working Papers 1288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roni Michaely & Stefano Rossi & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2017. "The Information Content of Dividends: Safer Profits, Not Higher Profits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6751, CESifo.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt, 2007.
"Tax-Induced Trading and the Identity of the Marginal Investor: Evidence from Sweden,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 657-667.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov, 2005. "Tax-Induced Trading and the Identity of the Marginal Investor: Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 3, HUI Research.
- Basil Al-Najjar, 2009. "Dividend behaviour and smoothing new evidence from Jordanian panel data," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 182-197, July.
- Dechow, Patricia M. & Sloan, Richard G., 1997. "Returns to contrarian investment strategies: Tests of naive expectations hypotheses," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 3-27, January.
- Bo Becker & Zoran Ivković & Scott Weisbenner, 2011. "Local Dividend Clienteles," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 655-683, April.
- Kuo, Jing-Ming & Philip, Dennis & Zhang, Qingjing, 2013. "What drives the disappearing dividends phenomenon?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3499-3514.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:1236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.