Secular Patterns in the Financing of U.S. Corporations
In: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willig, Robert D., 1983. "Sector differentiated capital taxation with imperfect competition and inter-industry flows," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 295-316, July.
- Whalley, John & Yeung, Bernard, 1984. "External sector closing rules in applied general equilibrium models," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 123-138, February.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van der Laan, G., 1979. "A restart algorithm for computing fixed points without an extra dimension," Other publications TiSEM 1f2102f8-e6da-4e9c-a2ed-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Vandendorpe, Adolf L. & Friedlaender, Ann F., 1976. "Differential incidence in the presence of initial distorting taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 205-229, October.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1962. "Production Functions with Constant Elasticities of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 291-299.
- Weber, Warren E, 1970. "The Effect of Interest Rates on Aggregate Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 591-600, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irena Grosfeld, 1994. "Comparing Financial Systems. Problems of Information and Control in Economies in Transition," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0026, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Reint Gropp, 2002. "Local Taxes and Capital Structure Choice," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(1), pages 51-71, January.
- José Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza, 2005. "La dinámica industrial y el financiamiento de las pyme," Documentos de Trabajo 201, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .