Transaction Type and the Effect of Taxes on the Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in the United States
In: International Taxation and Multinational Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hines, James R, Jr, 1996.
"Altered States: Taxes and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in America,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1076-1094, December.
- James R. Hines Jr., 1993. "Altered States: Taxes and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment in America," NBER Working Papers 4397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett & Joel Slemrod, 1993.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: A Reconsideration of the Evidence,"
NBER Chapters, in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 119-148,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 1991. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: A Reconsideration of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swenson, Deborah L., 1994. "The impact of U.S. tax reform on foreign direct investment in the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 243-266, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Andreas Haufler, 2006.
"Company-Tax Coordination cum Tax-Rate Competition in the European Union,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Company-tax coordination cum tax-rate competition in the European union," Munich Reprints in Economics 20563, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Company tax coordination cum tax rate competition in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 902, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Andreas Haufler, 2006. "Company Tax Coordination cum Tax Rate Competition in the European Union," ifo Working Paper Series 28, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz & Michael Pfaffermayr & Hannes Winner, 2006. "Corporate Taxation and Multinational Activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1773, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Haufler & Sven StÃ¶whase, 2003. "Taxes as a Determinant for Foreign Direct Investment in Europe," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(2), pages 45-51, 02.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002. "International taxation," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995, Elsevier.
- Kostas Axarloglou & Frank G. Meanor, Jr., 2006. "Taxation and Ownership Structure in Supplying Foreign Markets," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 685-698, Fall.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2004.
"Foreign direct investment in a world of multiple taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2727-2744, December.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment in a World of Multiple Taxes," NBER Working Papers 8440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 673-693, November.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.