Learning by New Experiences: Revisiting the Flying Fortress Learning Curve
In: Learning by Doing in Markets, Firms, and Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Jensen, Camilla & Hansen, Jørgen Drud, 2002. "Scale in Technology and Learning-by-Doing in the Windmill Industry," Working Papers 02-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Peter, 2010. "Learning by Doing," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Jørgen Hansen & Camilla Jensen & Erik Madsen, 2003.
"The establishment of the danish windmill industry—Was it worthwhile?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(2), pages 324-347, June.
- Jørgen Drud Hansen & Camilla Jensen & Erik Strøjer Madsen, 2002. "The Establishment of the Danish Windmill Industry - Was it Worthwhile?," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Lutz Budrab & Jonas Scherner & Jochen Streb, 2005. "Demystifying the German "Armament Miracle" During World War II. New Insights from the Annual Audits of German Aircraft Producers," Working Papers 905, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1873-1886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blazek, David & Sickles, Robin C., 2010. "The impact of knowledge accumulation and geographical spillovers on productivity and efficiency: The case of U. S. shipbuilding during WWII," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1484-1497, November.
- Peter Thompson & Mihaela Pintea, 2005. "Technological Complexity, R&D and Education: Some Pleasant Arithmetic," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 185, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Mathew, Nanditha, 2017.
"The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of “learning by doing”: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1873-1886.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of "learning by doing": Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mihaela Iulia Pintea & Peter Thompson, 2007. "Technological Complexity and Economic Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(2), pages 276-293, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .