The Importance of ICT for the Knowledge Economy: A Total Factor Productivity Analysis for Selected OECD Countries
In: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Han, Gaofeng & Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Singh, Nirvikar, 2004.
"Productivity, efficiency and economic growth: east Asia and the rest of the world,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 99-118, January-M.
- Han, Gaofeng & Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Singh, Nirvikar, 2003. "Productivity, Efficiency and Economic Growth: East Asia and the Rest of the World," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt16z7s028, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Han, Gaofeng & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P & Singh, Nirvikar, 2003. "Productivity, Efficiency and Economic Growth: East Asia and the Rest of the World," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6cb2f4k9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Han, Gaofeng & Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Singh, Nirvikar, 2003. "Productivity, Efficiency and Economic Growth: East Asia and the Rest of the World," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt16z7s028, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005.
"Models of knowledge and systems of governance,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 51-73, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005. "Models Of Knowledge And Systems Of Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200501, University of Turin.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455, April.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "The Emerging Knowledge Governance Approach Challenges and Characteristics," DRUID Working Papers 06-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Jesus Felipe, 1999.
"Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstotal factor productivity; technology; competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:izm:prcdng:200804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ayla Ogus Binatli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deieutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.