Zakat and the economy
In: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Monzer Kahf, 1997. "Potential Effects Of Zakat On Government Budget," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(1), pages 67-85, June.
- Monzer Kahf, 1989. "Zakat: Unresolved Issues In The Contemporary Fiqh," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Zafar Iqbal & Mervyn K. Lewis, 2009. "An Islamic Perspective on Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12659, June.
- Muhammad Anwar, 1995. "Financing Socioeconomic Dvelopemnt With Zakat Funds," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 4(2), pages 15-32, December.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2004. "Efficiency and Continuity in Public Finance: The Ottoman System of Taxation," Working papers 2004-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim & Ghazanfar, Shaikh Mohammad, 1998. "Economic Thought of al-Ghazali," MPRA Paper 53465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:16009_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .