Efficiency and Continuity in Public Finance: The Ottoman System of Taxation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Serdar Yilmaz, 2010.
"Centralization, Decentralization And Conflict In The Middle East And North Africa,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 1-14.
- Tosun, Mehmet Serkan & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Centralization, Decentralization, and Conflict in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4774, The World Bank.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2018. "Relasi negara dan pasar bebas dalam mewujudkan keadilan ekonomi: Analisis sejarah keuangan publik Islam [State and free markets relation in realizing economic justice: Analysis of History of Islami," MPRA Paper 90963, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2018.
- Zafar Iqbal & Mervyn K. Lewis, 2014. "Zakat and the economy," Chapters, in: M. Kabir Hassan & Mervyn K. Lewis (ed.), Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 23, pages iii-iii, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2015. "Manajemen Zakat di Indonesia dan Brunei Darussalam [Zakah Management in Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam]," MPRA Paper 71561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2004-02-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2004-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mark McConnel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.