Report NEP-HIS-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 1998. "Planning Contracts in Southern Italy, 1986-1997: a Prelimary Evaluation," Departmental Working Papers 1998-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2004. "Efficiency and Continuity in Public Finance: The Ottoman System of Taxation," Working papers 2004-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Selection and Imitation in Institutional Evolution: Analysis of Institutional Change in Japan, 1960-1999," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-256, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Irigoin, María Alejandra, 2003. "Macroeconomic aspects of Spanish American independence : the effects of fiscal and currency fragmentation, 1800s-1860s," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh034509, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "LA ESTRATEGIA DE CITICORP EN CHILE. Capitulo 3. EL MERCADO FINANCIERO CHILENO," Finance 0402005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron Tornell & Frank Westermann & Lorenza Martinez, 2004. "NAFTA and Mexico's Less-Than-Stellar Performance," NBER Working Papers 10289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Levy & Andrew Young, 2004. ""The Real Thing:" Nominal Price Rigidity of the Nickel Coke, 1886-1959," Macroeconomics 0402013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "La Estrategia Del Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Frente Al Banco Santander," Finance 0402003, University Library of Munich, Germany.