Macroeconomic aspects of Spanish American independence : the effects of fiscal and currency fragmentation, 1800s-1860s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Irigoin, Maria Alejandra, 2003. "Macroeconomic aspects of Spanish American independence: the effects of fiscal and currency fragmentation, 1800s-1860s," Economic History Working Papers 50687, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2017. "Exports and American divergence. Lost decades and Emancipation collapse in Latin American and the Caribbean 1820-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24208, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- repec:bdr:bdrcap:2011-07-371-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meisel-Roca, Adolfo, 2011.
"La crisis fiscal de Cartagena en la era de la independencia, 1808-1821,"
Chapters,in: Calvo-Stevenson, Haroldo & Meisel-Roca, Adolfo (ed.), Cartagena de Indias en la independencia, chapter 9, pages 371-403
Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Meisel-Roca, Adolfo, 2011. "La crisis fiscal de Cartagena en la era de la independencia, 1808-1821," Chapters,in: ¿Por qué perdió la costa Caribe el siglo XX?, chapter 3, pages 89-112 Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca., 2007. "La Crisis Fiscal De Cartagena En La Era De La Independencia, 1808-1821," Cuadernos de Historia Económica 20, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 2007. "La Crisis Fiscal De Cartagena En La Era De La Independencia, 1808-1821," Cuadernos de Historia Económica 005187, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2010. "Latin American Growth-Inequality Trade-Offs: The Impact of Insurgence and Independence," NBER Working Papers 15680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2004-02-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2004-02-08 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wh034509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.