The uncovered set and its applications
In: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Nicholas R., 2007. "In Search of the Uncovered Set," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 21-45, January.
- David Epstein, 1997. "Uncovering some subtleties of the uncovered set: Social choice theory and distributive politics," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 81-93.
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
- Jeong, Gyung-Ho & Miller, Gary J. & Sened, Itai, 2009. "Closing the Deal: Negotiating Civil Rights Legislation," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 103(4), pages 588-606, November.
- Fiorina, Morris P. & Plott, Charles R., 1978. "Committee Decisions under Majority Rule: An Experimental Study," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(2), pages 575-598, June.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
- Riker, William H., 1980. "Implications from the Disequilibrium of Majority Rule for the Study of Institutions," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 432-446, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:15584_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .