Spatial aspects of environmental economics
In: Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nijkamp, P. & Laschuit, P. & Soeteman, F., 1991. "Sustainable development in a regional system," Serie Research Memoranda 0093, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rauscher, Michael & Barbier, Edward B., 2010. "Biodiversity and geography," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 241-260, April.
- Siebert, Horst, 1990.
"Umweltpolitik in der europäischen Gemeinschaft: Zentralisierung oder Dezentralisierung?,"
Kiel Working Papers
429, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "Umweltpolitik in der Europäischen Gemeinschaft: Zentralisierung oder Dezentralisierung?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carlo Carraro, 1998. "New Economic Theories," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 365-381, April.
- Dean, Judith M., 1992. "Trade and the environment : a survey of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 966, The World Bank.
- Ravi Ratnayake, 1998. "Do Stringent Environmental Regulations Reduce International Competitiveness? Evidence from an Inter-industry A nalysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 77-96.
- Horst Siebert, 1991. "Europe '92. Decentralizing environmental policy in the single market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 271-287, September.
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2004. "Administrative Costs and Instrument Choice for Stochastic Non-point Source Pollutants," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 109-133, February.
More about this item
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:natchp:1-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .