The specification and influence of goods and factor markets in open-economy macroeconomic models
In: Handbook of International Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Neil Bruce & Douglas D. Purvis, 1982. "The Specification and Influence of Goods and Factor Markets in Open Economy Macroeconomic Models," Working Papers 499, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr Anthony J. Makin & Alexander Robson, 2002. "The Welfare Cost Of Capital Immobility And Capital Controls," Discussion Papers Series 318, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nikolina Kosteletou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Real Exchange Rate Interlinkages," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 135-148, April.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2013. "Product market integration, tax distortions and public sector size," Economics Working Papers 2013-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Smith, Peter N., 2000. "Output price determination and the business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-69, January.
- H. Molana & T. Moutos, 1992. "Returns to scale, imperfect competition and aggregate demand and trade policy effects in a two-country model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 271-295, October.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren, 2010.
"Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-37.
- Roger Bjørnstad & Kjartan Øren Kalstad, 2006. "Increased Price Markup from Union Coordination. OECD Panel Evidence," Discussion Papers 470, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren, 2010. "Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Davis, George K. & Miller, Norman C., 1996. "Exchange rate mean reversion from real shocks within an intertemporal equilibrium model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 947-967, December.
- Panagiotis Liargovas, 1999. "An Assessment of Real Exchange Rate Movements in the Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 299-318.
- A J Makin, 2005. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Rate and Balance of Payments Adjustment," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Zervoyianni, Athina, 1996. "Product-market openness and dynamic responses to exogenous shocks and policies in a two-country, two-goods model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 269-290.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 1990. "Labor Market Distortions and Structural Adjustments in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jyh-Lin Wu, 1994. "Fiscal announcements and real exchange rate dynamics," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 177-190, March.
- Jean-Marie Viaene, 1992. "Real effects of the 1992 financial deregulation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(4), pages 615-638, December.
- Moschos, D. & Stournaras, Y., 1998. "Domestic and foreign price links in an aggregate supply framework: The case of Greece," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 141-157, June.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 1999.
"Capital Markets and the Instability of Open Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2000. "Capital Markets and the Instability of Open Economies," Working Papers 99.01 update, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 1999. "Capital Markets and the Instability of Open Economies," Working Papers 99.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2012.
"Globalization, Tax Distortions, and Public-Sector Retrenchment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 409-439, June.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2010. "Globalization, tax distortions and public sector retrenchment," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben Andersen & Niels Hansen, 1995. "Price adjustment in open economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 303-321, October.
- Makin, Anthony J., 1998. "A dependent economy model of public expenditure and the exchange rate," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 453-463.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intchp:2-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.