New Economics of Manpower in the Post-Cold War Era
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Kane, 2015. "The Leader/Talent Matrix: An Empirical Perspective on Organizational Culture," Economics Working Papers 15106, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Katarina Keller & Panu Poutvaara & Andreas Wagener, 2009.
"Does Military Draft Discourage Enrollment in Higher Education? Evidence from OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2838, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keller, Katarina & Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "Does Military Draft Discourage Enrollment in Higher Education? Evidence from OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pema, Elda & Mehay, Stephen, 2012. "Career effects of occupation-related vocational education: Evidence from the military's internal labor market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 680-693.
- Lipow, Jonathan & Simon, Jay, 2011. "Military reserves and social welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 208-210.
- Beth Asch & Paul Heaton, 2008. "Monopsony and Labor Supply in the Army and Navy," Working Papers 1107, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Katarina Keller & Panu Poutvaara & Andreas Wagener, 2010.
"Does a Military Draft Discourage Enrollment in Higher Education?,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(2), pages 97-120, June.
- Keller, Katarina & Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2010. "Does a military draft discourage enrollment in higher education?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Peace economists and peace economics," MPRA Paper 34927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Timothy W. Guinnane & Thomas A. Mroz, 2013.
"Problems of Sample-selection Bias in the Historical Heights Literature: A Theoretical and Econometric Analysis,"
1023, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bodenhorn, Howard & Guinnane, Timothy W. & Mroz, Thomas A., 2013. "Problems of Sample-Selection Bias in the Historical Heights Literature: A Theoretical and Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 114, Yale University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDefense in a Globalized World;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hdechp:2-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.