The Formation of Social Preferences: Some Lessons from Psychology and Biology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Meidinger & Benoit Rapoport, 2006. "The Formation of Social Preferences: Some Lessons from Psychology and Biology," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00311157, HAL.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Meidinger & BenoŒt Rapoport, 2004. "The formation of social preferences : some lessons from psychology and biology," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2009.
"A behavioral Laffer curve: Emergence of a social norm of fairness in a real effort experiment,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2008. "A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00340459, HAL.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "A Behavioral Laffer Curve: Emergence of a Social Norm of Fairness in a Real Effort Experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00350260, HAL.
- Küpper, Hans-Ulrich & Sandner, Kai, 2008. "Differences in Social Preferences - Are They Profitable for the Firm?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2122, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:143:y:2017:i:c:p:28-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Mercier-Ythier, 2010. "The Aggregation of Individual Distributive Preferences through the Distributive Liberal Social Contract : Normative Analysis," Working Papers of BETA 2010-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Nicolas Da Silva, 2014. "The economic behaviour of doctors: medical altruism without an ethic?," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:givchp:1-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.