Banking Concentration: Implications for Systemic Risk and Safety-net Design
In: Banking Market Structure and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 1996. "Interbank lending and systemic risk," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 733-765.
- James, Christopher, 1991. " The Losses Realized in Bank Failures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1223-1242, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, E.J. & Guerra, S.M. & Lima, E.J.A. & Tabak, B.M., 2008.
"The stability-concentration relationship in the Brazilian banking system,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 388-397, October.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Solange Maria Guerra & Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Eui Jung Chang, 2007. "The Stability-Concentration Relationship in the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 145, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchsb:v07c13pp359-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .