Developing financial markets and operating monetary policy in Asia
In: Financial market developments and their implications for monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
39-08.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:39-08||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCauley, Robert Neil, 2002. "Panel: Implications of Declining Treasury Debt: International Market Implications of Declining Treasury Debt," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 952-966, August.
- Woodford, Michael, 2000.
"Monetary Policy in a World without Money,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 229-260, July.
- Robert McCauley & Guorong Jiang, 2004. "Diversifying with Asian local currency bonds," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- David Archer, 2006. "Implications of recent changes in banking for the conduct of monetary policy," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 123-51 Bank for International Settlements.
- Guorong Jiang & Robert McCauley, 2004. "Asian local currency bond markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army With Only a Signal Corps," NBER Working Papers 7420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohn, Donald L, 2002. "Panel: Implications of Declining Treasury Debt: What Should the Federal Reserve Do as Treasury Debt Is Repaid?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 941-945, August.
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1999. "The Future of Monetary Policy: The Central Bank as an Army with Only a Signal Corps?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 321-338, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:39-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.