Instituto Interdisciplinario de Economía Política de Buenos Aires (IIEP) UBA-CONICET Buenos Aires, Argentina
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas
Universidad de Buenos Aires
: +5411 5285 6578
+5411 5285 6578
Av. Córdoba 2122 - 2nd floor (C1120 AAQ), Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
RePEc:edi:ieeubar (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Guido Zack, 2016. "El efecto asimétrico del ciclo económico sobre las condiciones sociales argentinas en el período 2003 - 2015," Estudios Economicos, Universidad Nacional del Sur, Departamento de Economia, vol. 33(67), pages 67-95, july-dece.
- Pilar Poncela & Eva Senra & Daniel Sotelsek & Guido Zack, 2014. "Some New Results on the Estimation of Structural Budget Balance for Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 210(3), pages 11-31, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pilar Poncela & Eva Senra & Daniel Sotelsek & Guido Zack, 2014.
"Some New Results on the Estimation of Structural Budget Balance for Spain,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 210(3), pages 11-31, September.
- Achim Truger, 2015. "The Fiscal Compact, Cyclical Adjustment and the Remaining Leeway for Expansionary Fiscal Policies in the Euro Area," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(2), pages 157-175, June.
- Francisco Martí & Javier J. Pérez, 2015.
"Spanish Public Finances through the Financial Crisis,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 36, pages 527-554, December.
- Francisco Martí & Javier J. Pérez, 2016. "Spanish public finances through the financial crisis," Working Papers 1620, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jose Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2015. "Plan E: la estrategia keynesiana frente a la crisis en España," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 20, pages 4-22.
- Truger, Achim, 2015. "Austerity, cyclical adjustment and the remaining leeway for expansionary fiscal policies within the current EU fiscal framework," IPE Working Papers 50/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guido Zack should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.