Tadesse Kuma Worako
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Policy Studies Institute Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Government of Ethopia
RePEc:edi:edriiet (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tadesse Kuma Worako & Mekdim Dereje & Bart Minten, 2016. "Coffee Income, Food Security and Diet Diversity of Smallholder Coffee Growers in Ethiopia," Working Papers 015, Policy Studies Institute.
- Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Worako, Tadesse Kumma, 2009. "Price Transmission and Adjustment in the Ethiopian Coffee Market," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51085, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Worako, Tadesse Kumma & van Schalkwyk, Herman D. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Producer price and price transmission in a deregulated Ethiopian coffee market," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(4), pages 1-22, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Worako, Tadesse Kumma, 2009.
"Price Transmission and Adjustment in the Ethiopian Coffee Market,"
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China
51085, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Matthew T. Holt & Jeffrey P. Prestemon, 2021. "Semi-parametric models of spatial market integration," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 61(5), pages 2335-2361, November.
- Worako, Tadesse Kumma & van Schalkwyk, Herman D. & Alemu, Zerihun Gudeta & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008.
"Producer price and price transmission in a deregulated Ethiopian coffee market,"
Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Mai, Thang Chien & Shakur, Shamim & Cassells, Sue, 2016. "Price Asymmetry of Coffee Beans: Evidence from Vietnam," 2016 Conference, August 25-26, Nelson, New Zealand 260807, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Boansi & Christian Crentsil, 2013.
"Competitiveness and Determinants of Coffee Exports Producer Price and Production for Ethiopia,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Economics and International Business, ASERS Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 31-45.
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin Guo & Tetsuji Tanaka, 2020. "Dynamic Transmissions and Volatility Spillovers between Global Price and U.S. Producer Price in Agricultural Markets," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Tamru, Seneshaw & Minten, Bart, 2018. "Investing in wet mills and washed coffee in Ethiopia: Benefits and constraints," ESSP working papers 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arslan, Aslıhan & Reicher, Christopher Phillip, 2010. "The effects of the Coffee Trademarking Initiative and Starbucks publicity on export prices of Ethiopian coffee," Kiel Working Papers 1606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Andersson, Camilla & Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andrea, 2017. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and spatial price dispersion," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-11.
- Fekadu Gelaw & Stijn Speelman & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2017. "Impacts of Institutional Intervention on Price Transmissions: The Case of the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 88-106, November.
- Akpan, S.B. & Udoka, S. J. & Inimfon, V. P., 2016. "Assessment of Rice Market Competiveness Using Horizontal Price Transmission: Empirical Evidence from Southern Region of Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Subervie, Julie, 2011. "Producer price adjustment to commodity price shocks: An application of threshold cointegration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2239-2246, September.
- Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2017. "The analysis of market integration and price transmission – results and implications in an African context," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 83-96, April.
- Leonard Leung, 2014. "Eroded Coffee Traceability and Its Impact on Export Coffee Prices for Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2014-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hernandez, Manuel & Lemma, Solomon & Rashid, Shahidur, 2015. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and the coffee market: Are local prices more integrated to global markets?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211732, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tröster, Bernhard, 2015. "Global commodity chains, financial markets, and local market structures: Price risks in the coffee sector in Ethiopia," Working Papers 56, Austrian Foundation for Development Research (ÖFSE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2016-12-04
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2016-12-04
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tadesse Kuma Worako should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.