|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Finance Discipline Group Sydney, Australia
University of Technology Sydney
: +61 2 9514 7777
+61 2 9514 7711
PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007
RePEc:edi:sfutsau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jin, Muzhao & Li, Youwei & Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Yung Chiang, 2016. "Price Discovery in the Chinese Gold Market," MPRA Paper 71135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianxin Wang, 2013. "The impact of foreign ownership on stock volatility in Indonesia," Published Paper Series 2013-4, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wang, Jianxin & Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Sotocinal, Noli, 2013. "Corporate Investments in Asian Emerging Markets: Financial Conditions, Financial Development, and Financial Constraints," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 346, Asian Development Bank.
- Jianxin Wang & Minxian Yang, 2012. "On the Risk Return Relationship," Discussion Papers 2012-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Chai, Edwina F.L. & Lee, Adrian D. & Wang, Jianxin, 2015. "Global information distribution in the gold OTC markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 206-217.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2015. "How well does the weighted price contribution measure price discovery?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 113-129.
- Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Sotocinal, Noli R. & Wang, Jianxin, 2014. "Corporate Investments in Asian Markets: Financial Conditions, Financial Development, and Financial Constraints," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 63-78.
- Wang, Jianxin, 2014. "Overnight price discovery and the internationalization of a currency: The case of the Korean won," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 86-95.
- Maria Socorro Gochoco-Bautista & Jianxin Wang & Minxian Yang, 2014. "Commodity Price, Carry Trade, and the Volatility and Liquidity of Asian Currencies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 811-833, June.
- Wang, Jianxin, 2013. "Liquidity commonality among Asian equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1209-1231.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2013. "On the risk return relationship," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 132-141.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2011. "Housewives of Tokyo versus the gnomes of Zurich: Measuring price discovery in sequential markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 82-108, February.
- Wamg, Jianxin, 2011. "Forecasting Volatility in Asian Stock Markets: Contributions of Local, Regional, and Global Factors," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 28(2), pages 32-57.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2009. "Asymmetric volatility in the foreign exchange markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 597-615, October.
- Rhee, S. Ghon & Wang, Jianxin, 2009. "Foreign institutional ownership and stock market liquidity: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1312-1324, July.
- Wang, Jianxin, 2007. "Foreign equity trading and emerging market volatility: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 798-811, November.
- Carpenter, Andrew & Wang, Jianxin, 2007. "Herding and the information content of trades in the Australian dollar market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 173-194, April.
- Jianxin Wang, 2007. "Foreign Ownership and Volatility Dynamics of Indonesian Stocks," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(3), pages 201-210, September.
- Henker, Thomas & Wang, Jian-Xin, 2006. "On the importance of timing specifications in market microstructure research," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 162-179, May.
- Wang, Jian-Xin, 2001. "Quote revision and information flow among foreign exchange dealers," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Wang, Jianxin, 1999. "Asymmetric information and the bid-ask spread: an empirical comparison between automated order execution and open outcry auction," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 115-128, April.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1997. "Order flow and the bid-ask spread: An empirical probability model of screen-based trading," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1471-1491, June.
- Wang, Jian-Xin & Wong, Hoi-In, 1997. "The predictability of Asian exchange rates: evidence from Kalman filter and ARCH estimations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 231-252, October.
- Domowitz, Ian & Wang, Jianxin, 1994. "Auctions as algorithms : Computerized trade execution and price discovery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 29-60, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jianxin Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.