Report NEP-CNA-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2016. "Contractions in Chinese Fertility and Savings: Long run domestic and global implications," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- You, Jing & Kontoleon, Andreas & Wang, Sangui, 2015. "Identifying a Sustainable Pathway to Household Multi-dimensional Poverty Reduction in Rural China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Owyong, David & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2015. "Cointegration and Causality among the Onshore and Offshore Markets for China's Currency," MPRA Paper 71107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 2016. "The Republic of Korea’s Economic Growth and Catch-Up: Implications for the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 571, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Huttunen, Kristiina, 2016. "Worker-level consequences of import shocks," Working Papers 74, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Fei Yu & Yanrui Wu, 2016. "Biases in Patent Examination and Firms’ Responses: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2016. "East Asian Economies and Financial Globalization In the Post-Crisis World," NBER Working Papers 22268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng Chen & Wei Tian & Miaojie Yu, "undated". "Outward FDI and Domestic Input Distortions: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-278, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jin, Muzhao & Li, Youwei & Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Yung Chiang, 2016. "Price Discovery in the Chinese Gold Market," MPRA Paper 71135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peng, Yan-ling & Kong, Rong, 2015. "Technical Efficiency on Flue-cured Tobacco Productin and Its Hierarchical Influencing Factors: An Empirical Study in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212620, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, Jing Hua & Tam, Kwo Ping & Zhou, Nan, 2016. "Do smoking bans always hurt the gaming industry? Differentiated impacts on the market value of casino firms in Macao (China)," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John Brondolo & Zhiyong Zhang, 2016. "Tax Administration Reform in China; Achievements, Challenges, and Reform Priorities," IMF Working Papers 16/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Jianxin Wu & Yanrui Wu & Bing Wang, 2016. "The Greenness of Chinese Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emission and Its Determinants," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Paul Hubbard, 2016. "Reconciling Chinaâ€™s official statistics on state ownership and control," Macroeconomics Working Papers 25575, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Trejos, Alberto, 2016. "Fracking, China and the Global Economy," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 777, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dehua Shen & Xiao Li & Andrea Teglio & Wei Zhang, 2016. "The impact of information-based familiarity on the stock market," Working Papers 2016/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).