|Prof Wilma Viviers TRADE research focus area North-West University Private Bag X 6001 Potchefstroom, 2520 SOUTH AFRICA|
Skool vir Economie Potchefstroom, South Africa
RePEc:edi:senwuza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Idsardi, E.F. & Schalkwyk, H.D. & Viviers, W., 2015. "The Agricultural Product Space: Prospects for South Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211752, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & DUMONT, Michel & VIVIERS, W. & DE PELSMACKER, Patrick & MULLER, M.-L. & JEGERS, Marc & SAAYMAN, A., "undated". "Export intensity and the competitive intelligence of exporting companies: Evidence from Belgium and South Africa," Working Papers 2006023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Danielle le Clus-Rossouw & Wilma Viviers & Elsabé Loots, 2015. "Is there a link between BRIC foreign direct investment and SADC export performance?," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 658-674, November.
- Viviers, Wilma & KÃ¼hn, MariÃ©-Luce & Steenkamp, Ermie & Berkman, Brian, 2014. "Tru-Cape Fruit Marketing, South Africa: Managing the Export Market Diversification Challenge," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(B).
- Pearson, Joseph & Viviers, Wilma & Cuyvers, Ludo & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Identifying export opportunities for South Africa in the southern engines: A DSM approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-359, August.
- Marianne Matthee & Wim Naude & Wilma Viviers, 2006. "Challenges for the floriculture industry in a developing country: a South African perspective," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 511-528.
- Nicola Brink & Wilma Viviers, 2003. "Obstacles in attracting increased portfolio investment into southern Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 213-236.
- Wilma Viviers & L. Wyk, 1993. "'n Optimum Valutagebied Suid-Afrika en die BLS-lande: Antwoord," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 61(1), pages 66-67, March.
- Wilma Viviers En L.A. Wyk, 1990. "Kriteria vir die Evaluering van 'n Optimum Valutagebied vir Suid-Afrika en die BLS - Lande," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 58(4), pages 276-285, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Pearson, Joseph & Viviers, Wilma & Cuyvers, Ludo & Naudé, Wim, 2010.
"Identifying export opportunities for South Africa in the southern engines: A DSM approach,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-359, August.
- Boris Urban, 2016. "Empirical Evidence On The Influence Of The Institutional Environment On Venture Innovation Performance In South Africa," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-14, June.
- Nikolaos C. Kanellopoulos & Georgia D. Skintzi, 2016. "Identifying export opportunities for Greece," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 369-386, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wilma Viviers should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.