|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge (ISSEK) Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:ishseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Manfred Spiesberger & Marion Mienert & Jörn Sonnenburg & Karel Haegeman & Oguz Ozkan & Alexander Sokolov & Natalya Veselitskaya & Gorazd Weiss & Andreas Kahle & Klaus Schuch & Ilter Haliloglu & Irina , 2013. "Working Document: Towards a vision for research, technology and innovation cooperation between Russia and the EU, its Member States and Associated States," JRC Working Papers JRC85137, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2014-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-01-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalia Veselitskaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.