Report NEP-INO-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biais, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Woolley, Paul, 2013. "The dynamics of innovation and risk," IDEI Working Papers 807, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2013. "Covariance structure analysis of innovation and ICT use among Japanese innovative SMEs," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88463, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- NAGAOKA Sadao & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2014. "Complementarity, Fragmentation, and the Effects of Patent Thickets," Discussion papers 14001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jain, Rekha, 2013. "Role of the public ICT networks in facilitating innovation: Lessons from India," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88474, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kim, Kibae & Jung, Sungdo & Lee, Changjun & Hwang, Junseok, 2013. "Structure of technology evolution: The way on which ICT industry emerged in Korea," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88508, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- John Boyce, 2013. "Biased Technological Change and the Relative Abundance of Natural Resources," Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Petukhova, Svetlana & Strepetova, Margarita, 2013. "Russian information and communication technologies, and infrastructure formation of innovation economy," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88534, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The Effects of Biased Technological Changes on Total Factor Productivity: A Rejoinder and New Empirical Evidence," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco, 2013. "Financial Development, Econmic Growth and R&D Cyclical Movement," MPRA Paper 52567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Chan, Kwok Ho, 2013. "A R&D Based Real Business Cycle Model," MPRA Paper 52571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Spiesberger & Marion Mienert & Jörn Sonnenburg & Karel Haegeman & Oguz Ozkan & Alexander Sokolov & Natalya Veselitskaya & Gorazd Weiss & Andreas Kahle & Klaus Schuch & Ilter Haliloglu & Irina , 2013. "Working Document: Towards a vision for research, technology and innovation cooperation between Russia and the EU, its Member States and Associated States," JRC Working Papers JRC85137, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Xavier Pavie & Daphné Carthy, 2014. "Addressing the Wicked Problem of Responsible Innovation through Design Thinking," Post-Print hal-00921428, HAL.
- Milena Klasing Chen, 2013. "The Two Models Behind Low Cost Products," Post-Print hal-00921882, HAL.
- Milena Klasing Chen, 2013. "The Design And Characteristics Of Low Cost Products," Post-Print hal-00921886, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00921420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore