Corey Van de Waal
|Last Name:||Van de Waal|
|200 University Avenue W. Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G1|
Department of Economics Waterloo, Canada
University of Waterloo
: (519) 888-4567 ext 33695
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1
RePEc:edi:dewatca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sen, Anindya & Rybczynski, Kathleen & Van De Waal, Corey, 2011. "Teen employment, poverty, and the minimum wage: Evidence from Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 36-47, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sen, Anindya & Rybczynski, Kathleen & Van De Waal, Corey, 2011.
"Teen employment, poverty, and the minimum wage: Evidence from Canada,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 36-47, January.
- David A. Green, 2014.
"What Is a Minimum Wage For? Empirical Results and Theories of Justice,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 40(4), pages 293-314, December.
- David A. Green, 2014. "What is a minimum wage for? Empirical results and theories of justice," IFS Working Papers W14/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Haifa Mefteh & Mabrouka Bouhajeb & Fakher Smaoui, 2016. "Higher education, Graduate unemployment, Poverty and Economic growth in Tunisia, 1990-2013," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 1, pages 1-1, June.
- David Pence Slichter, 2015. "The Employment Effects of the Minimum Wage: A Selection Ratio Approach to Measuring Treatment Effects," 2015 Papers psl76, Job Market Papers.
- Alexander Muravyev & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2013. "Minimum wages and labor market outcomes: evidence from the emerging economy of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2013. "Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kate Rybczynski & Anindya Sen, 2018. "Employment Effects Of The Minimum Wage: Panel Data Evidence From Canadian Provinces," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 116-135, January.
- Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy, 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Working Papers 2016-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 20 Nov 2016.
- Joseph Marchand, 2017.
"Thinking about Minimum Wage Increases in Alberta: Theoretically, Empirically, and Regionally,"
C.D. Howe Institute Commentary,
C.D. Howe Institute, issue 491, pages 1-20, September.
- Marchand, Joseph, 2016. "Thinking about Minimum Wage Increases in Alberta: Theoretically, Empirically, and Regionally," Working Papers 2016-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2017.
- Alexander Muravyev & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2016.
"The effect of doubling the minimum wage on employment: evidence from Russia,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2015. "The Effect of Doubling the Minimum Wage on Employment: Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 9589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Selin Pelek, 2015. "The Employment Effect of the Minimum Wage: An Empirical Analysis From Turkey," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 49-68, January.
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Byron Lee, 2012. "The (Non) Impact of Minimum Wages on Poverty: Regression and Simulation Evidence for Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 287-302, September.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- David A. Green, 2014. "What Is a Minimum Wage For? Empirical Results and Theories of Justice," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 40(4), pages 293-314, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Corey Van de Waal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.