Business School Melbourne, Australia
Swinburne University of Technology
: (03) 9214 8791
PO Box 218, Mail H23, Cnr John and Wakefield Streets, Hawthorn VIC 3122
RePEc:edi:scswiau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Suzanne Young & Vijaya Thyil, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: Role of Context in International Settings," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Vijaya Thyil & Victoria J. Wise, 2012. "Impact of climate change issues on businesses: an action plan using a corporate governance approach," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 91-104.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Suzanne Young & Vijaya Thyil, 2014.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: Role of Context in International Settings,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Onyeka K. Osuji & Ugochukwu L. Obibuaku, 2016. "Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility: Competing or Complementary Approaches to Poverty Reduction and Socioeconomic Rights?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 329-347, June.
- Pisani, Niccolò & Kourula, Arno & Kolk, Ans & Meijer, Renske, 2017. "How global is international CSR research? Insights and recommendations from a systematic review," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 591-614.
- Seong Mi Bae & Md. Abdul Kaium Masud & Jong Dae Kim, 2018. "A Cross-Country Investigation of Corporate Governance and Corporate Sustainability Disclosure: A Signaling Theory Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, July.
- Nava Subramaniam & Monika Kansal & Shekar Babu, 2017. "Governance of Mandated Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Indian Government-owned Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 543-563, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vijaya Thyil should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.