Muhammad Salman Tariq
|Muhammad Salman Tariq, Director, IMBACO Interiors, Head Office Islamabad: 18 I & T center G-7/1, Islamabad-44000, Pakistan. Pakistan.|
(in no particular order)
Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Economics
RePEc:edi:deqaupk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Muhammad Nasir & Muhammad Salman Tariq & Ankasha Arif, 2008.
"Residential Demand for Electricity in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 457-467.
- Zeshan, Muhammad, 2012. "Finding the Optimal Way of Electricity Production in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38485, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2012.
- Noel Alter & Shabib Haider Syed, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Demand in Pakistan," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 116-139.
- Hussain, Anwar & Rahman, Muhammad & Memon, Junaid Alam, 2016. "Forecasting electricity consumption in Pakistan: the way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 73-80.
- Aneel Salman & Nadia Asghar & Tahir-ul-Mulk Kahlon & Muhammad Waqas Chughtai, 2013. "Energy Consumption & Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence from Pakistan," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(3), pages 132-139, June.
- Muhammad Irfan & Michael P. Cameron & Gazi Hassan, 2017. "Household Energy Elasticities in Pakistan: An Application of the LA-AIDS Model on Pooled Household Data," Working Papers in Economics 17/11, University of Waikato.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "The energy short fall and its after effects (a case study for Karachi city in context to Karachi electric supply corporation)," MPRA Paper 37663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theresa Chaudhry, 2010. "Estimating Residential Electricity Demand Responses in Pakistan’s Punjab," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 107-138, September.
- Zeshan, Muhammad, 2013. "Finding the cointegration and causal linkages between the electricity production and economic growth in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 344-350.
- Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad M. & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah, 2012. "Determinants of electricity consumption function in Pakistan: Old wine in a new bottle," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 623-634.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Salman Tariq should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.