Report NEP-MIG-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Lundberg, Shelly, 2011. "Your Place or Mine? On the Residence Choice of Young Couples in Norway," IZA Discussion Papers 5685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Wilson & Kavian Munshi, 2010. "Identity and Mobility: Historical Fractionalization, Parochial Institutions, and Occupational Choice in the American Midwest," Center for Development Economics 2011-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth & Oyolola, Maharouf, 2011. "The Role of Race and Birth Place in Welfare Usage among Comparable Women: Evidence from the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 5668, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Fraud and Poverty: Exploring Ex Ante Victim Data," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Bohn, Sarah & Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven, 2011. "Did the 2007 Legal Arizona Workers Act Reduce the State's Unauthorized Immigrant Population?," IZA Discussion Papers 5682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2011. "Two-way migration between similar countries," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Abramuszkinova Pavlikova, Eva, 2011. "International migration and new mobility trends," MPRA Paper 30619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heuer, Nina, 2011. "The effect of occupation-specific brain drain on human capital," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 7, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Vijay Korra, 2011. "Short Duration Migration in India: An Appraisal from Census 2001," Working Papers id:3932, eSocialSciences.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 5676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Demonsant, Jean-Luc, 2011. "Education and Migration Choices in Hierarchical Societies: The Case of Matam, Senegal," IDEI Working Papers 672, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 0000.
- Muhammad Nasir & Muhammad Salman Tariq & Faiz-ur-Rehman, 2011. "The Effect of Foreign Remittances on Schooling: Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:66, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Tito Boeri & Marta De Philippis & Eleonora Patacchini & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Immigration, Housing Discrimination and Employment," Working Papers 390, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Maré, Dave C. & Fabling, Richard & Stillman, Steven, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 5686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Norman, Eva Benedicte Danielsen & Norman, Victor Danielsen, 2010. "Agglomeration, tax competition and local public goods supply," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Adolfo Barajas & Ralph Chami & Dalia Hakura & Peter Montiel, 2011. "Workers´ Remittances and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: Theory and Evidence," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Abramuszkinova Pavlikova, Eva, 2011.
"Migrace v České republice v kontextu nových trendů
[MIgration in the Czech Republic in the context of new trends]," MPRA Paper 30671, University Library of Munich, Germany.