Report NEP-EDU-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Gurgand & Adrien Lorenceau & Thomas Mélonio, 2011. "Student loans: Liquidity constraint and higher education in South Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590898, HAL.
- Björklund, Anders & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2010. "Education and family background: Mechanisms and policies," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Naushin Mahmood, 2011. "The Demographic Dividend: Effects of Population Change on School Education in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:68, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Nasir & Muhammad Salman Tariq & Faiz-ur-Rehman, 2011. "The Effect of Foreign Remittances on Schooling: Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:66, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Demonsant, Jean-Luc, 2011. "Education and Migration Choices in Hierarchical Societies: The Case of Matam, Senegal," IDEI Working Papers 672, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 0000.
- Böheim, René & Lackner, Mario, 2011. "Returns to Education in Professional Football," IZA Discussion Papers 5665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ooghe, Erwin, 2011. "The Impact of 'Equal Educational Opportunity' Funds: A Regression Discontinuity Design," IZA Discussion Papers 5667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartog, Joop & Ding, Xiaohao & Liao, Juan, 2011. "Is Earnings Uncertainty Relevant for Educational Choice? An Empirical Analysis for China," IZA Discussion Papers 5679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).