The Demographic Dividend: Effects of Population Change on School Education in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Dividend; Education; Primary Enrolment;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2011-05-14 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2011-05-14 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2011:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .