Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj
Economic Commission for Africa Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
RePEc:edi:unecaet (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj & Giancarlo Corò & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Regional labour market mobility. A network analysis of inter-firm relatedness," Working Papers 2017:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sufrauj, Shamnaaz & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2014. "The Structure and Growth of World Trade, and the Role of Europe in the Global Economy," MPRA Paper 54122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj, 2012. "The implications of the elimination of the multi-fibre arrangement for small remote island economies: A network analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Shamnaaz Sufrauj & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015. "Big hits, export concentration and volatility," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(2), pages 135-166, August.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj, 2011. "Islandness and Remoteness as Resources: Evidence from the Tourism Performance of Small Remote Island Economies (SRIES)," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 29-66, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shamnaaz Sufrauj & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015.
"Big hits, export concentration and volatility,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(2), pages 135-166, August.
- Mercedes Campi & Marco Due~nas & Le Li & Huabin Wu, 2018. "Diversification, economies of scope, and exports growth of Chinese firms," Papers 1801.02681, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Federica Cerina & Zhen Zhu & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015. "World Input-Output Network," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(7), pages 1-21, July.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj, 2011.
"Islandness and Remoteness as Resources: Evidence from the Tourism Performance of Small Remote Island Economies (SRIES),"
Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 29-66, March.
- Vincent Dropsy & Christian Montet & Bernard Poirine, 2020. "Tourism, insularity, and remoteness: A gravity-based approach," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(5), pages 792-808, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-03-15
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2017-04-30
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-04-30
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.