Report NEP-TID-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Robots and Jobs: Evidence from US Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 23285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Brian Lucking & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Turbulence, Firm Decentralization and Growth in Bad Times," CEP Discussion Papers dp1479, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Orsatti, Gianluca & Pezzoni, Michele & Quatraro, Francesco, 2017. "Where Do Green Technologies Come From? Inventor Teams’ Recombinant Capabilities and the Creation of New Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201711, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Crisiano, 2017. "Endogenous Innovation: The Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201704, University of Turin.
- Anabela Marques Santos & Michele Cincera, 2017. "Access to finance as a pressing problem: Evidence from innovative European firms," iCite Working Papers WP2017-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017. "Comparative Determinants of Quality of Growth in Developing Countries," Working Papers 17/013, African Governance and Development Institute..
- IKEUCHI Kenta & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2017. "Creative Destruction in the Era of Open Innovation: Empirical investigation into the relationship between patenting and survival of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 17055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fatih Guvenen & Raymond J. Mataloni, Jr. & Dylan G. Rassier & Kim J. Ruhl, 2017. "Offshore Profit Shifting and Domestic Productivity Measurement," NBER Working Papers 23324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sang Yoon Lee & Yongseok Shin, 2017. "Horizontal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy," NBER Working Papers 23283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & TAMURA Ryuichi & TSUKADA Naotoshi, 2017. "Measuring Science Intensity of Industry using Linked Dataset of Science, Technology and Industry," Discussion papers 17056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Héloïse Berkowitz & Hervé Dumez, 2015. "How firms (partially) organize their environment : Meta-organizations in the oil and gas industry," Working Papers hal-01483012, HAL.
- Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu & Minh Nguyen-Khac & Quoc Tran-Nam, 2017. "The role of environmental regulations and innovation in TFP convergence: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj & Giancarlo Corò & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Regional labour market mobility. A network analysis of inter-firm relatedness," Working Papers 2017:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hyunbae CHUN & Jung HUR & Young Gak KIM & Hyeog Ug KWON, 2017. "Cross-border Vertical Integration and Intra-firm Trade: New evidence from Korean and Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 17049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OHYAMA Atsushi, 2017. "Industry Growth through Spinoffs and Startups," Discussion papers 17057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).