Report NEP-LMA-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Robots and Jobs: Evidence from US Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 23285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi & Yukiko Asai & Ryo Kambayashi, 2017. "Effects of Subsidized Childcare on Mothers' Labor Supply Under a Rationing Mechanism," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-06, McMaster University.
- LEROUX Marie-Louise & PONTHIERE Gregory, 2017. "Working time regulation, unequal lifetimes and fairness," CORE Discussion Papers 2017003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paloma Acevedo & Guillermo Cruces & Paul Gertler & Sebastian Martinez, 2017. "Living Up to Expectations: How Job Training Made Women Better Off and Men Worse Off," NBER Working Papers 23264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amoroso, Sara & Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Sources of Knowledge Used by Entrepreneurial Firms in the European High-Tech Sector," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Holger M. Mueller & Constantine Yannelis, 2017. "Students in Distress: Labor Market Shocks, Student Loan Default, and Federal Insurance Programs," NBER Working Papers 23284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanimir Morfov & Manuel Santos, 2017. "A Model of Managerial Talent: Addressing Some Puzzles in CEO Compensation," Working Papers 2017-03, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- SATO Kaori & HASHIMOTO Yuki & OWAN Hideo, 2017. "Gender Differences in Careers," Discussion papers 17051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sang Yoon Lee & Yongseok Shin, 2017. "Horizontal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy," NBER Working Papers 23283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fahn, Matthias & Schwarz, Marco A., 2017. "Long-Term Employment Relations when Agents Are Present Biased," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 6, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Gibson, John & Johnson, David, 2017. "Why Bother? Understanding the Impact of Financial Obligations on Wage Selectivity," MPRA Paper 78244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SCHOKKAERT Erik & DEVOLDER Pierre & HINDRIKS Jean & VANDENBROUCKE Frank, 2017. "Towards an equitable and sustainable points system," CORE Discussion Papers 2017006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ulrike Unterhofer & Katharina Wrohlich, 2017. "Fathers, Parental Leave and Gender Norms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1657, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj & Giancarlo Corò & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Regional labour market mobility. A network analysis of inter-firm relatedness," Working Papers 2017:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Erdsiek, Daniel, 2017. "Dynamics of overqualification: Evidence from the early career of graduates," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017. "The Nordic model of economic development: Shocks, reforms and future prospects," IPE Working Papers 87/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).