Report NEP-SBM-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Planes-Satorra & Caroline Paunov, 2017. "Inclusive innovation policies: Lessons from international case studies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2017/2, OECD Publishing.
- Amoroso, Sara & Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Sources of Knowledge Used by Entrepreneurial Firms in the European High-Tech Sector," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "SME Policies as a Barrier to Growth of SMEs," Discussion papers 17046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mohavedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017. "Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Antonelli, Crisiano, 2017. "Endogenous Innovation: The Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201704, University of Turin.
- Ebghaei, Felor & Akkoyunlu Wigley, Arzu, 2015.
"Yabancı İştirakli Firmaların İhracat Yöneliminin Doğrudan Yabancı Sermaye Yatırımlarının Dikey Yayılmaları Üzerindeki Etkileri: Türkiye İmalat Sanayi Örneği
[Effect of Firm’s Export-Orienteation on," MPRA Paper 77954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2017.
- KIM Hyonok & YASUDA Yukihiro, 2017. "Empirical Analysis on the Earnings Quality of Japanese SMEs (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anabela Marques Santos & Michele Cincera, 2017. "Access to finance as a pressing problem: Evidence from innovative European firms," iCite Working Papers WP2017-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2017. "Creative Destruction in the Era of Open Innovation: Empirical investigation into the relationship between patenting and survival of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 17055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj & Giancarlo Corò & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Regional labour market mobility. A network analysis of inter-firm relatedness," Working Papers 2017:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2017. "Intangible Assets and Firms' Liquidity Holdings: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 17053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yann Algan & Thomas Cazenave, 2016. "L'Etat en mode start-up: Le nouvel âge de l'action publique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6trekfsg129, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Brenner, 2017. "Identification of Clusters - An Actor based Approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2017-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Balázs Égert, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, institutions and skills in low-income countries," SALDRU Working Papers 204, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, risk perception and firm performance," Working Papers 17-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- ASABA Shigeru, 2017. "Do Family Firms Have Worse (or Better) Management Practices?," Discussion papers 17052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OHYAMA Atsushi, 2017. "Industry Growth through Spinoffs and Startups," Discussion papers 17057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu & Minh Nguyen-Khac & Quoc Tran-Nam, 2017. "The role of environmental regulations and innovation in TFP convergence: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).