|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ekonomický Ústav Bratislava, Slovakia
Slovenská Akadémia Vied
: 00421/2/52 49 54 80
00421/2/52 49 51 06
811 05 Bratislava, Šankova 56
RePEc:edi:eusavsk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Marek Radvansky & Miroslav Stefanik, 2016. "Modelling replacement demand for labour using microsimulation approach – case of Slovakia," EcoMod2016 9541, EcoMod.
- Miroslav Stefanik, 2014. "Estimating treatment effects of a training programme in Slovakia using propensity score matching," Journal of Economics, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Wadim Strielkowski & Petr Filipec & Miroslav Štefánik & Karolina Kowalska, 2013. "Outward Labour Migration in the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia after the EU Enlargement in 2004," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 042-054, March.
- Miroslav Štefanik, 2011. "What can existing overeducation tell us about the situation in supply and demand of tertiary educate," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 11-28, July.
- Miroslav Stefanik, 2011. "Changes in private returns to education caused by the tertiary education expansion in Slovakia," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 1(2), pages 167-176, December.
- Martina Lubyová & Miroslav Štefánik & Pavol Baboš & Daniel Gerbery & Veronika Hvozdíková & Katarína Karasová & Ivan Lichner & Tomáš Miklošovic & Marek Radvanský & Eva Rublíková & Ivana Studená, . "Labour Market in Slovakia 2017+," Books, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, edition 1, number 003, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Miroslav Stefanik
(Miroslav Štefánik) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.