Fakulteta za poslovne vede Ljubljana, Slovenia
RePEc:edi:fpvkisi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja & Steinbacher, Matej, 2013. "Credit Contagion in Financial Markets: A Network-Based Approach," MPRA Paper 49616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "A Repeated Game Heterogeneous-Agent Wage-Posting Model," MPRA Paper 16706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "To Work or Not? Simulating Inspection Game with Labor Unions," MPRA Paper 13565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "Homogenous Agent Wage-Posting Model with Wage Dispersion," MPRA Paper 16114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitja Steinbacher, 2006. "Approximating tax effects in an infinitely lived agent growth model using Chebyshev collocation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 298, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja & Steinbacher, Matej, 2013.
"Credit Contagion in Financial Markets: A Network-Based Approach,"
49616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Silvestre, 2017. "Sovereign default contagion: an agent-based model approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- J. Molins & E. Vives, 2015. "Model risk on credit risk," Papers 1502.06984, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2009-02-28 2009-07-11 2009-08-16
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2009-02-28 2009-08-16
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-09-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2009-07-11
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2009-08-16
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2013-09-28
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2013-09-28
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2013-09-28
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2009-02-28
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mitja Steinbacher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.