Report NEP-GTH-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2009. "Axiomatic Theory of Equilibrium Selection for Games with Two Players, Perfect Information, and Generic Payoffs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000125, David K. Levine.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Club Networks with Multiple Memberships and Noncooperative Stability," Caepr Working Papers 2009-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Yannick Viossat, 2008. "Is Having a Unique Equilibrium Robust?," Post-Print hal-00361891, HAL.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Caepr Working Papers 2009-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Tavoni, Massimo, 2008. "Delayed Participation of Developing Countries to Climate Agreements: Should Action in the EU and US be Postponed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kozo Ueda, 2009. "Central Bank Communication and Multiple Equilibria," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- David Bartolini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Are antitrust fines friendly to competition? An endogenous coalition formation approach to collusive cartels," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 19, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- TREICH Nicolas, 2009. "Risk-aversion and Prudence in Rent-seeking Games," LERNA Working Papers 09.05.281, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Alexander Matros & Wooyoung Lim & Theodore Turocy, 2009. "Raising Revenue With Raffles: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 377, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "Coarse Thinking and Collusion in Bertrand Duopoly with Increasing Marginal Costs," MPRA Paper 13516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wambach, Achim, 2008. "Information Acquisition During a Descending Auction," CEPR Discussion Papers 7023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "The Role of Liquidity Individuals in the Decision-Making," MPRA Paper 13566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "To Work or Not? Simulating Inspection Game with Labor Unions," MPRA Paper 13565, University Library of Munich, Germany.