Central Bank Communication and Multiple Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Central Bank Communication and Multiple Equilibria," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(3), pages 145-167, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salle, Isabelle & Yıldızoğlu, Murat & Sénégas, Marc-Alexandre, 2013.
"Inflation targeting in a learning economy: An ABM perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 114-128.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yildizoglu & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2012. "Inflation targeting in a learning economy: an ABM perspective," Post-Print hal-00798174, HAL.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yildizoglu & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2013. "Inflation targeting in a learning economy: an ABM perspective," Post-Print hal-00778979, HAL.
- Isabelle Salle & Murat Yildizoglu & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2012. "Inflation targeting in a learning economy: an ABM perspective," Post-Print hal-00798167, HAL.
- Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Inflation targeting in a learning economy: An ABM perspective," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsTransparency; disclosure; coordination;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-02-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2009-02-28 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2009-02-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-02-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:09-e-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .