The Role of Liquidity Individuals in the Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Hirshleifer, 2001. "Investor Psychology and Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1533-1597, August.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 1998. "Learning from the Behavior of Others: Conformity, Fads, and Informational Cascades," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 151-170, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "Value-at-Risk versus Non-Value-at-Risk Traders," MPRA Paper 14295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "What is the “value” of value-at-risk in a simulated portfolio decision-making game?," MPRA Paper 13866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2009. "Behavior of Investors on a Multi-Asset Market," MPRA Paper 15898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial networks; portfolio analysis; stochastic finance;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2009-02-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2009-02-28 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .