Report NEP-SOC-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2008. "Long Term Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 7060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cingano, Federico & Rosolia, Alfonso, 2008. "People I Know: Job Search and Social Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "The 60es turnaround as a test on the causal relationship between sociability and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp07, Econometica.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Social Connections and Incentives in the Workplace: Evidence from Personnel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 7114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iyer, S. & Weeks, M., 2009. "Social Interactions, Ethnicity and Fertility in Kenya," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0903, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hackl, Franz & Halla, Martin & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2009. "Volunteering and the State," IZA Discussion Papers 4016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2008. "Redistribution and the Notion of Social Status," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 029, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Alberto Rinaldi & Michelangelo Vasta, 2008. "The Italian Corporate Network, 1952-1983: New Evidence Using the Interlocking Directorates Technique," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 024, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ridderinkhof, Richard & Stallen, Mirre & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2008. "On the Nature, Modeling, and Neural Bases of Social Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 6950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Meuer, J. & Krug, B., 2009. "The Current State of Research on Networks in China’s Business System," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-007-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "To Work or Not? Simulating Inspection Game with Labor Unions," MPRA Paper 13565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Club Networks with Multiple Memberships and Noncooperative Stability," Caepr Working Papers 2009-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Belenzon, Sharon & Schankerman, Mark, 2008. "Motivation and Sorting in Open Source Software Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Papaioannou, Elias & Siourounis, Gregorios, 2008. "Economic and Social Factors Driving the Third Wave of Democratization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.