Andrew T. Stephen
Graduate School of Business New York City, New York (United States)
: (212) 854-5553
Uris Hall, New York, NY 10027
RePEc:edi:gsclbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V., 2007. "Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 285-295, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V., 2007.
"Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 285-295, April.
- Linda English & Jane Baxter, 2010. "The Changing Nature of Contracting and Trust in Public-Private Partnerships: The Case of Victorian PPP Prisons," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(3), pages 289-319.
- Kashyap, Vishal & Sivadas, Eugene, 2012. "An exploratory examination of shared values in channel relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 586-593.
- Baxter, Roger A., 2013. "Gaining access to customers' resources through relationship bonds," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 6(2), pages 56-69.
- Bosse, Douglas A., 2009. "Bundling governance mechanisms to efficiently organize small firm loans," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 183-195, March.
- Stephanie C. Schleimer & Torben Pedersen, 2013. "The Driving Forces of Subsidiary Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 646-672, June.
- Arnett, Dennis B. & Wittmann, C. Michael, 2014. "Improving marketing success: The role of tacit knowledge exchange between sales and marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 324-331.
- Paulssen, Marcel & Leischnig, Alexander & Ivens, Björn S. & Birk, Mattias M., 2016. "Relational norms in customer–company relationships: Net and configurational effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5866-5874.
- Chi-Hsiang Chen & Ming-ji Lin, 2011. "An assessment of post-M&A integration influences on new product development performance: An empirical analysis from China, Taiwan, and HK," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 807-831, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrew T. Stephen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.