|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Saint Petersburg Branch St. Petersburg, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Souza Pechatnikov str., 16, Saint-Petersburg, 190008
RePEc:edi:sphseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- D. Sorokin, 2011. "Russia's Development Strategy," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(9), pages 29-44.
- D. Sorokin., 2010. "On the Strategy of Russia’s Development," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- D. Sorokin., 2008. "The Reproduction Vector of the Russian Economy: 1999—2007," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Dmitry Sorokin, 2005. "On The Russian Economic Political Map of the World," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 1(1), pages 1-37.
- D. Sorokin, 2002. "Russian Political-Economic Thought Basic Traits and Traditions," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9-10), pages 81-93.
- D. Sorokin, 2001. "Russian Political Economic Thought: Basic Features and Traditions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- D. Sorokin, 2001. "Challenges of the New Age and Russia's Strategic Response (As a Basis for Discussion)," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- D. Sorokin, 1989. "The Restructuring of Property Relations: A Socialist Choice," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 17-23.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- D. Sorokin, 2011.
"Russia's Development Strategy,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(9), pages 29-44.
- R. Kashbrasiev V. & Р. Кашбразиев В., 2014. "Влияние Международной Кооперации На Национальную Экономику // The Impact Of International Cooperation On The National Economy," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, issue 2, pages 79-92.
- Dmitry Sorokin, 2005.
"On The Russian Economic Political Map of the World,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 1(1), pages 1-37.
- Hausknost, Daniel & Grima, Nelson & Singh, Simron Jit, 2017. "The political dimensions of Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES): Cascade or stairway?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 109-118.
- Hammond, Jonathan & Lorne, Colin & Coleman, Anna & Allen, Pauline & Mays, Nicholas & Dam, Rinita & Mason, Thomas & Checkland, Kath, 2017. "The spatial politics of place and health policy: Exploring Sustainability and Transformation Plans in the English NHS," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 217-226.
- Andersson, Elias & Lidestav, Gun, 2016. "Creating alternative spaces and articulating needs: Challenging gendered notions of forestry and forest ownership through women's networks," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 38-44.
- Baumann, Christiane & White, Stuart, 2012. "Making better choices: a systematic comparison of adversarial and collaborative approaches to the transport policy process," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 83-90.
- Karin Aggestam, 2015. "Desecuritisation of water and the technocratic turn in peacebuilding," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 327-340, September.
- Costanza, Jennifer Noel, 2016. "Mining Conflict and the Politics of Obtaining a Social License: Insight from Guatemala," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 97-113.
- Jeremy Schmidt, 2014. "Water Management and the Procedural Turn: Norms and Transitions in Alberta," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(4), pages 1127-1141, March.
- Kover Agnes, 2015. "Captured by State and Church: Concerns about Civil Society in Democratic Hungary," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 187-212, August.
- Joutsenvirta, Maria, 2016. "A practice approach to the institutionalization of economic degrowth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 23-32.
- Brown, Judy & Tregidga, Helen, 2017. "Re-politicizing social and environmental accounting through Rancière: On the value of dissensus," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-21.
- Huber, Amelie & Joshi, Deepa, 2015. "Hydropower, Anti-Politics, and the Opening of New Political Spaces in the Eastern Himalayas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 13-25.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dmitry Sorokin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.