Laboratory for Comparative Analysis of Post-Socialist Development Moscow, Russia
Faculty of Economics
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +74957729590 11884
Moscow 101000, B. Tryokhsvyatitelskiy, 3
RePEc:edi:pshseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Shkaratan, Ovsey & Yastrebov, Gordey, 2007. "Discovering Real (Homogenous) Social Groups in the Russian Society: Methods and Results," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 7(3), pages 95-118.
- Ovsey Shkaratan & Jacques Fontanel, 1998. "Conversion and personnel in the Russian military-industrial-complex," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 367-379.
- Ovsey Shkaratan, 1997. "Introduction," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 401-405, September.
- V. Koroteeva & L. Perepelkin & O. Shkaratan, 1989. "From Bureaucratic Centralism to Economic Integration of Sovereign Republics," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 36-56.
- Iu. Bromlei & O. Shkaratan, 1983. "National Traditions in a Socialist Economy," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(7), pages 24-39.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Author Profile
- Ovsey Shkaratan & Jacques Fontanel, 1998.
"Conversion and personnel in the Russian military-industrial-complex,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 367-379.
- Elena N. Gasiukova & Sergey A. Korotaev, 2017. "Precariousness in Russia: Attitudes, Work and Life Experience of Young Adults with Higher Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 73/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ovsey Shkaratan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.