|Email:||[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Daichi Shirai, 2014. "A note on hump-shaped output in the RBC model," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-009E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Daichi Shirai, 2014. "Heterogeneity and redistribution in financial crises," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- UCHIDA Ichihiro & TAKEDA Yosuke & SHIRAI Daichi, 2012. "Technology and Capital Adjustment Costs: Micro evidence of automobile electronics in the auto-parts suppliers," Discussion papers 12001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shirai, Daichi & Nagamachi, Kohei & Eguchi, Naotaka, 2012. "The Impacts of Firms' Technology Choice on the Gender Differences in Wage and Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 56666, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jun 2014.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Daichi Shirai, 2012. "Debt-Ridden Borrowers and Productivity Slowdown," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Shirai, Daichi & Takeda, Shiro & Ochiai, Katsuaki, 2011.
[A Regional CGE Analysis of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Regulations]," MPRA Paper 35273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2012-02-27. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2014-05-04 2014-10-13. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2012-02-27. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-02-27. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-02-27. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-05-04 2014-10-13. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daichi Shirai should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.