Report NEP-DGE-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Daichi Shirai, 2014. "Heterogeneity and redistribution in financial crises," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-004E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio, 2014. "Uncertainty in a model with credit frictions," Bank of England working papers 496, Bank of England.
- Jesús Botero G. & Christian Vargas & Álvaro Hurtado Rendón & Humberto Franco, 2014. "Informality and formality: Fiscal policy in DSGE model," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 10925, Universidad EAFIT.
- Hans A. Holter & Dirk Krueger & Serhiy Stepanchuk, 2014. "How Does Tax Progressivity and Household Heterogeneity Affect Laffer Curves?," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "The Rise of the English Economy 1300-1900: A Lasting Response to Demographic Shocks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurt Mitman & Stanislav Rabinovich, 2014. "Unemployment Benefit Extensions Caused Jobless Recoveries!?," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "Constrained inefficiency and optimal taxation with uninsurable risks," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-002E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Thorsten Beck & Andrea Colciago & Damjan Pfajfar, 2014. "The role of financial intermediaries in monetary policy transmission," DNB Working Papers 420, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michael A. Flor, 2014. "Post Reunification Economic Fluctuations in Germany: A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," Discussion Paper Series 324, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Pontus Rendahl, 2014. "Fiscal Policy in an Unemployment Crisis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1405, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ryoji Hiraguchi & Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2013. "On the optimality of the Friedman Rule in a New Monetarist Model," CIGS Working Paper Series 13-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Fernando Jaramillo & Monica Gomez & Andres Garcia, 2013. "Efecto de la política fiscal en un modelo de equilibrio general dinámico con sector informal: una aplicación para Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo 10991, Universidad del Rosario.
- Marco Cozzi, 2014. "The Krusell-smith Algorithm: Are Self-fulfilling Equilibria Likely?," Working Paper 1323, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Todd B. Walker & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "Accuracy, Speed and Robustness of Policy Function Iteration," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.