Report NEP-DGE-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daichi Shirai, 2014. "A note on hump-shaped output in the RBC model," CIGS Working Paper Series 14-009E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "The cost of pollution on longevity, welfare and economic stability," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-47, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José-Carlos Tello, 2014. "The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Working Papers 2014-19, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2014. "Limited asset market participation, income inequality and macroeconomic volatility," Working Papers 65170975, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Francisco J. Buera & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2014. "Liquidity Traps and Monetary Policy: Managing a Credit Crunch," Working Papers 714, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Ryo Jinnai, 2014. "Lliquidity, trends, and the great recession," Working Papers 14-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 21 Aug 2014.
- Patrick Macnamara, 2014. "Entry and Exit with Financial Frictions," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 193, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jordi Galí, 2014. "The effects of a money-financed fiscal stimulus," Economics Working Papers 1441, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2019.
- Enghin Atalay, 2014. "How Important Are Sectoral Shocks," Working Papers 14-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- A.Pizzo, 2014. "The Shimer puzzle(s) in a New Keynesian framework," Working papers 507, Banque de France.
- Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda & Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Working Less and Bargain Hunting More: Macro Implications of Sales during Japan's Lost Decades," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 029, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2014. "Payroll Taxation and the structure of qualifications and wages in a segmented frictional labor market with intrafirm bargaining," THEMA Working Papers 2014-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.