Hans Seerar Westerberg
|Last Name:||Seerar Westerberg|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan & Seerar-Westerberg, Hans, 2018. "Which firms provide jobs for unemployed non-Western immigrants?," HUI Working Papers 133, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Seerar Westerberg, Hans, 2017. "Are unemployed immigrants more likely to be hired by high-growth firms? Evidence from matched employer-employee data," HUI Working Papers 128, HUI Research.
- Westerberg, Hans Seerar, 2014. "The Return to R&D and Seller-buyer Interactions: A Quantile Regression Approach," Ratio Working Papers 231, The Ratio Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hans Seerar Westerberg should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.