Report NEP-MIG-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Murayama, Koji & Nagayasu, Jun, 2019. "Spatial Dependence, Social Networks, and Economic Structures in Regional Labor Migration," MPRA Paper 95691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Chunbei & Lofstrom, Magnus, 2019. "September 11 and the Rise of Necessity Self-Employment among Mexican Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 12555, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Masterson, Daniel & Yasenov, Vasil, 2019. "Does Halting Refugee Resettlement Reduce Crime? Evidence from the United States Refugee Ban," IZA Discussion Papers 12551, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bellucci, Davide & Conzo, Pierluigi & Zotti, Roberto, 2019. "Perceived Immigration And Voting Behavior," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201915, University of Turin.
- Larsen, Nicholas & Chiswick, Barry R., 2019. "The Impact of Exposure to Missionaries on the English Language Proficiency and Earnings of Immigrants in the USA," GLO Discussion Paper Series 390, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Tani, Massimiliano, 2019. "Migration, Innovation, and Growth: An African Story?," IZA Discussion Papers 12533, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Westerberg, Hans, 2019. "High-growth firms and the labor market entry of first generation immigrants," HFI Working Papers 2, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).